This site is no longer updated.
Please visit our newly located LiveView Demo domain.
Welcome to the B2i – Live View – Demonstration Site.
Additionally, we can provide a list of client sites for references, to see our tools live, and to gain further insight as to how others have implemented our software.
Getting Started With Our WordPress Plugin
To get started locate our plugin by going to the “Plugins” section in your WordPress admin site, click “Add New” and search for “B2i”.
Install our “B2i Investor tools” plugin in your WordPress account and then activate it.
Next, hover over the Settings menu item and click “B2i Options” on the flyout menu.
This is where you will need to enter your credentials or our test credentials.
As you scroll down on the “B2i Options” page, you will see a complete ShortCode reference including additional parameters for customization.
Once these steps are complete, you can begin using the ShortCodes found on this site.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- SEC Filings – Custom links – Controlled in our portal – Live View
- Email sign-up notification email – Business users can be notified when contacts sign-up for email notifications.
- Press Release offset – items to be skipped – great when using the module twice on page and Showcasing the Latest item in a larger view with different style
- New wire-service integrated – NewsFile Corp added to BusinessWire, PR Newswire, Globe Newswire, and AccessWire
- Press Release Categories are being stored for filtering – this is a development still in progress but well underway – complete: BusinessWire, GlobeNewsWire, AccessWire.
- The roadmap follows this up with a select box in the Library module and Press sub-item options on email sign-up
- Email Sign Up Form with A/B Testing using Contact Tagging when using email form in multiple locations and measuring performance of – defined and viewed in B2i Portal
- Email List Filter Groups for email sign up when wanting to store contact sign-ups in separate containers.